Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hey, Look, The Sun. (Illu Friday)


(Not fantastic quality, may update later)
The thought of fireflies, sunshine, and just a general lack of two feet of snow is pretty appealing right now. Given that we have two feet of snow. This is also known as my 'I miss Summer' post. It's been ridiculously nice out tho', so I'm not complaining. <3 Really, none of that before was complaining. This is my take on 'Confined', which I had trouble with at first, but the Rose came and helped me out...

Speaking of summer, I just noticed that I've unintentionally been naming all my characters after plants (Rose, Thistle, Lily, Posie).

Huh.

Wonder what to make of that.

Maybe I just really like flowers.

<3

- Bird

4 comments:

  1. All that glowing! She's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on "confined"! And Rose rocks. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Jake. Love your Rose and flower-named girls. Today I feel like the firefly in the jar (can she be in the jar with a little sunlight, tho?)

    ReplyDelete